Emma and Bradlee BOTH do that, too! Every picture I take or video I record, they want to see it...then my grandma takes their picture, and they get all upset 'cause she's got an "OLD" camera! LOL
what a lovely video - always refreshing to see our jingle bacome part of someone's family. we would love to post it on our blog with your permission. Thank you, Asher asher@kars4kids.org
Kars for Kids....I love that Lauren knows that!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteEmma and Bradlee BOTH do that, too! Every picture I take or video I record, they want to see it...then my grandma takes their picture, and they get all upset 'cause she's got an "OLD" camera! LOL
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely video - always refreshing to see our jingle bacome part of someone's family. we would love to post it on our blog with your permission.
ReplyDeleteThank you,
Asher
asher@kars4kids.org