Not sure what Annie is thinking in this photo, but you can tell she is unsure about something!
Annie hung out with Aunt Stephanie last Friday night so Lauren and I could go to cooking class. Looks like they had a great time relaxing together.
Yesterday Annie spent about 1 1/2 hours on her tummy. I couldn't believe she was happy there for so long. Lauren did not like tummy time at all when we first started it. Annie gave us her first really big smile right before this so I bet she was just in a great mood! She smiled for Mammie when we were at the cabin, but I didn't see it because I was so busy playing cards and Monopoly. Annie's huge smile yesterday just made my day!
We did have a great time hanging out! She was a great little assistant in the kitchen, too!
ReplyDeleteThe sweater and hat set looks so cute on her!!! I can't wait to meet her on Feb 5th!
ReplyDeleteShelby