Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lauren and Annie

This is one of my favorite photos of Lauren when she was just about two months old. The other day Annie was wearing the same outfit, so I put her on the Boppy and took a picture of her. Just comparing the two photos, I really don't think the girls look much alike at all. We will see if that changes as they continue to grow.


Lauren at about two months


Annie at about two months

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You are right...the really do look quite different (still both cute as buttons!). I can't wait to keep seeing them as they both get older :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate...

    You never said anything to me about this blog! I love it :)

    Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look different - but do they have the same birthmark? That's amazing! Annie is growing so quickly and they are both so dang cute! We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Katherine, both girls do have the same birthmark in the same spot. Crazy isn't it?!?!

    ReplyDelete