Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sisterly Bonding


Annie is just infatuated with Lauren! Just look at the way Annie's eyes look up at Lauren. It's crazy how quickly Lauren can get Annie's attention. I can't remember if I shared this or not already, but here goes. A few weeks ago I was trying to make dinner and Annie was really fussy. Lauren walked into the kitchen and started dancing in front of Annie and she immediately calmed down. So then I asked Lauren to keep singing and dancing for Annie and it totally worked. The girls were entertained, my stress level was lowered, and dinner was ready when Geoff walked in the door.



Both girls LOVE sitting on Papa's lap. I'm not sure what will happen when they both won't fit there anymore.



Lauren loves hanging out with Annie too. If Annie is on her tummy, then Lauren gets on hers too. This afternoon when I had Annie on her tummy, Lauren got down right next to her and started reading her a story. This evening when Annie was in her swing, all Lauren wanted to do was be right next to her.

I will treasure these loving connections and will have to remember to look back at this post when they are teenagers and fighting over the bathroom!

1 comment: