Lauren just LOVES playing with her baby dolls. She takes them on trips in their strollers, gives them bottles, wraps them in blankets, and even changes their diapers. We hope this means she is ready to be a big sister, after all it's only 2 weeks away! We are almost ready here at home. The car seat is almost ready, Geoff just needs to put the base in the car. Baby Sister's room is all clean and her clothes are hanging in the closet and folded up in her dresser. I even packed my hospital bag last night. All of this preparing has been much easier now that I'm not allowed to go to work anymore. As of last Wednesday, my doctor said no more working and I should be spending this time resting up. Thank goodness!

Taking not only one doll on a walk, but two.

Let's hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Check out that mischievous look on Lauren's face!

Testing the swing with her little blue bear.

Do you think I still fit in my Bumbo seat?

Lauren loves putting Baby Josie in Baby Sister's car seat. This time though, she felt the need to put two babies in the seat at once.
I have the perfect gift for Lauren when she becomes a big sister!
ReplyDeleteTwo weeks! I can't believe Baby Sister is so close already :) It looks like Lauren is really getting excited!
ReplyDeleteDoes your hospital have a "big brother/big sister" class? My mom took Kat and me before Karyn was born and Tony and I took Emma before Bradlee was born! They talked about the umbilical cord, how to change a diaper, being careful with the baby, and even gave a tour of the labor and delivery floor, as well as showed them how to clean their hands with the hand sanitizer before holding or touching the baby! It was really neat...and Emma remembered what to do when she came to see me in the hospital when I had Bradlee! Good luck, Kate! It's going to go by so fast! My recommendation is to not expect anything to go the same way it did for Lauren! :)
ReplyDelete