On Sunday evening we had a practice run to labor and delivery at the hospital. Without giving away too many medical details, I am having a few urinary tract issues so the doctor wanted me to go in and make sure labor hadn't started. We were there for about an hour and a half and were then sent home. Ironically we were in the same room I delivered Lauren in. It was actually rather reassuring and comforting to have a short walk through before the big day really comes.
Here's a profile shot of my belly from Thanksgiving day.
Now on to Lauren's big girl room. A few months ago I promised more photos after her room was finally completed. Well, it's been completed for awhile, I just haven't gotten around to taking the photos. Finally her room was clean enough and she wasn't sleeping when I thought about taking the photos.
Creating Lauren's name was a little art project of mine. I love doing any type of paper crafts so of course I was going to create something for Lauren's new room.
Lauren's reading corner. I think she talked Daddy into reading her at least two bedtime stories last night even though she was already up past her bedtime. It's really cute to see the two of them sitting on the bean bag reading at the end of each day.
You look awesome Kate! And I love Lauren's room as well :) The letters you did with her name are so cute!
ReplyDeleteBaby Sister...where are you? Come out, come out!
ReplyDelete