My second bit of thankfulness goes out to Steph, Geoff and Mom for making everything! Not only was I thankful to not be in the kitchen and have that stress, but I know their dishes were much more tasty than mine would have been. Thanks for the delicious meals!
Here was our appetizer spread that we enjoyed about 4 hours before our big meal.
The chef himself, checking out the details in the cookbook.
Lauren made this little hat at Mariah's house and loved wearing it throughout the weekend.
Mom bought us these super cute aprons to wear on Thanksgiving day. I was so happy to be able to wear mine even though I wasn't really in the kitchen at all. I did set the table though. Oh and I made these little paper turkey place cards and then totally forgot to get them out until Friday morning! When I do things like that I really know how pregnant I am!
Watching the thermometer slowly rise. Such looks of intensity!
Steph and Geoff both made a turkey using different brines. Both birds were fabulous. Very juicy and lots of flavor.
The table just waiting for delicious dishes.
Relaxing after a successful Thanksgiving meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment