Saturday, December 4, 2010

Introducing Annie Elizabeth!



We welcomed our second daughter, Annie Elizabeth, into this world on Wednesday, Dec. 1st at 2:57pm. This happens to be the same day as my Dad's birthday. Now they are birthday buddies! Annie's delivery was much easier than Lauren's and everyone is doing very well! Annie was given this little red hat to wear in celebration of Christmas.


A proud Daddy.


Introducing Annie to Lauren. Lauren had such a huge smile on her face when she met Annie. She loves giving her hugs and keeps telling Annie to talk. She walks over to Annie and says, "Talk Annie, talk."


I can just imagine what was going through Lauren's face when Annie started crying. "I promise I'm not doing anything wrong, Mommy!"

2 comments:

  1. I have so much to teach Annie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet her!!! I love the pics from the hospital too that they took. They are adorable! The last pic on the blog of Lauren and Annie is priceless :) Congratulations!!!!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete