Grandpa and Grandma Hanson came to visit for Halloween weekend. Geoff and I were lucky enough to have a night out on the town Saturday evening. It was wonderful to spend time together at the movies and dinner.
On Sunday morning, before trick or treating began later in the day, all five of us took a nature walk. Lauren looked so cute in her new winter hat and gloves, that I just couldn't resist taking a photo before we left.
Getting ready for trick or treating with Daddy and Grandpa and Grandpa Hanson. I stayed home and handed out candy. Everyone said Lauren had a great time and her skunk costume was a hit (thanks, Sara)! After Lauren arrived back home she helped me hand out candy to the remaining trick or treaters and just LOVED it. In fact, on her way to bed tonight she asked when more trick or treaters would be coming.
Daddy's jack-o-lantern all lit up.
Elmo all lit up!
I love her new hat and gloves! And, she is the best looking skunk I've ever seen!
ReplyDelete