This past weekend Steph and Jon came to visit and helped us finish up some last minute details around the house. We were able to work on organizing the basement and finish up in the nursery. I posted some photos below. As I am sure you can tell by the lack of posts lately, I am back teaching for a few more weeks. I am feeling great, but would love to meet Newt any time now!
Geoff's office threw him and another colleague a surprise baby shower today. He was very excited to come home and tell me all about it.


We had a great time this weekend!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteEverything is all set for Newt.....now we just Newt to come!
That's great!! You're nursery is beautiful! Post pictures of you and your big belly!! :) We can't wait to meet this little one!
ReplyDeleteNow I can visualize!!! Thank you for the update :) I sent you a work e-mail about my Newt dream last night...could it mean Newt is coming soon??? :) Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! I love the stripes!! But I wanted to see a pic of YOU! I'm glad you're feeling good. Hope school's going well. Tell everyone I say hi. =)
ReplyDeleteNewt...come out, come out wherever you are!!!!
ReplyDeleteKate and Geoff, I finally got on. I am so challenged! Kate, you look GREAT! You have dropped which means things should start soon. I have a sure fired way to help but this is an open site. Ask your mom. Everything looks great. Good luck to all 3 of you. Can't wait to hear who Newt will be! Love Tess (mrs.t)
ReplyDelete