Ok, ok I am finally getting around to posting a picture of me. So many people have asked to see a recent photo of me, so I had Geoff take one. There is also a picture of all of our luggage in the back of the Pacifica. We are ready whenever Newt would like to come into this world. Thanks to cousin Katherine who helped me with some of the added features on the right side of the blog. I hope you enjoy!
You look awesome!!!! Thanks for the update! Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteYou look great! It's SO so good to see you! I love that perfect round belly! You look like you're ready to go! Can't wait to hear (read) the news! Many blessings to you!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the pics! You look great :) We're thinking of you guys!
ReplyDeleteDon't forget a pillow for YOU!! I'm sure you're ready to go...isn't today the due date?! I hope you don't have the baby today, it would be a shame to have to tell him/her that they were born on a day the CMU lost to Purdue in the last minute of the game!! :) Best wishes, I'm thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteYou look BEAUTIFUL!! I'm jealous - i miss being pregnant so bad! Jude can't wait to meet his second cousin (that's what it is, right??). We wish you guys a fast and beautiful birth - you are both going to be great. We can't wait to hear the good news!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!! When I said we "can't wait to hear the good news" I didn't think we'd hear within 12 hours!! You must have been in labor last night when we left the comment!
ReplyDeleteWe are so very happy for you all! We LOVE you!!
Just surfed around your readers' sites and found out it's a girl! Congrats!! Can't wait to hear all the details!
ReplyDeleteSo I realized once I got off the phone that I forgot to ask how you were feeling! Sorry! But I've perused the pics Aunt Stephie has sent and you and Lauren look beautiful :) Love you guys tons and can't wait for more details!
ReplyDelete