Last Saturday was another special day for us. All of my relatives put together a wonderful shower at my Aunt Kathy's house. So many people contributed to an excellent day. Thanks to Mom, Steph, Gram, and all my aunts and cousins who worked so hard to make the day very special! The salads and desserts were delicious and it was so nice to be able to see and catch up with so many friends and relatives. We started with a meaningful welcome from Aunt Deb, then enjoyed the fantastic food prepared by my relatives, and then quickly opened gifts before a rain storm moved in. The setting and decorations were perfect as well. Thanks again to everyone who worked so hard to make the day very special for us.
Laura helping me paint my toenails.

Beautiful decorations

Last minute details

Grandpa Paul's side of the family

Cousins

Grammie Sue, me, and Aunt Stephie

Laura, me and Steph

Cousins relaxing after the big day
I had a great time at the shower! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!
ReplyDeleteNow we just await little Newt! :)
I made it to the blog! :) I'm so honored. I had so much fun! T-minus one month and 10ish days til Newt's arrival date :)
ReplyDeleteKate, you look beautiful! I LOVE your dress!! Hope all is well as you prepare for the school year to start. =)
ReplyDeleteIt's funny that you call your mom "Grammie Sue." My mom's name is Sue also & we call her Grammy. =) Just thought that was cute. Hope school prep is going well!!
ReplyDeleteHey Kate...have you had any recent ultrasounds?! :)
ReplyDeletesuch a gorgeous shower Kate! I think every did such a great job creating a special setting for a special occasion!
ReplyDeleteKatie
Haven't had any postings in a while...hope everything is okay!
ReplyDelete