Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dancin' Groceries

Lauren has been learning how to dance to "Ring Around the Rosie" at Mariah's house and is getting pretty good at moving with the tune.



Last Sunday Geoff took Lauren grocery shopping and the two of them had a great time! Lauren has really been a huge help around the house lately and continued this as she assisted with taking care of the groceries.

3 comments:

  1. Ok when can she come over and play again?! She's too funny! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! She is growing up too fast! We love BOTH of those videos and can't wait to show them to Jude in the morning! Hugs and kisses to all three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny. Bradlee says, "I did it" too! I think they'd have a lot to talk about together...Bradlee likes to clean up, but when it comes to groceries, he always gets the cream of mushroom soup out of the pantry and brings it out...or he likes the chocolate syrup whenever the fridge door is open! :)

    ReplyDelete