Thursday, January 21, 2010

Winter Fun

We spent last weekend up at my parent's cabin in northern Michigan and enjoyed the winter wonderland!



Friday was a day full of reading, napping, and relaxing. Lauren climbed up in this chair and started reading her book all on her own.



Aunt Stephie helped Lauren get ready to go sledding.



Lauren loved using this orange sled that Steph and I used as kids.



Grammie Sue and Mommy helped Lauren sled down the hill.



Grandpa took Lauren on a few sled rides too.



Watching the birds gather food with Grandpa. Lauren has started pointing out birds in books, but I was amazed that she was able to figure out the real birds outside the window.



We were not even 15 minutes into our drive home Sunday afternoon and I looked back to see Lauren asleep in her car seat. I don't know if the music was too loud or if I was talking too much, but apparently something was too loud for Lauren's liking.

1 comment:

  1. mmmm I wondering what was to loud or annoying for Lauren on the car ride home!!

    Love
    Grammie Sue

    ReplyDelete