Monday, February 1, 2010

Arts and Crafts

Lauren and I have been enjoying making arts and crafts together.



She worked very hard last week making heart decorations for our windows and some valentines to send to family. While Lauren was napping I cut out the hearts. When she woke up I put the glue on the hearts and she pushed the small hearts onto the large ones.



Friday afternoon I made some homemade play dough for Lauren to play with. I read about it in one of my parenting magazines and the recipe suggested added cocoa powder to make the dough brown. What an easy recipe and because everything was edible, I wasn't worried about Lauren putting the dough in her mouth. Amazingly enough, she didn't try to eat any of it!





Lauren is fighting a cold and fever right now. Seems like she gets sick every time Geoff goes out of town on business. Thankfully I don't have school tomorrow, so I can be home with her.

1 comment: