Thursday, July 31, 2008

Friend Baby Shower

This past Saturday my friends threw me a wonderful baby shower. Sara, Lisa, Laura, and Kim traveled all the way from Michigan and Kentucky to host a shower in my backyard. They did such a wonderful job of putting everything together, hosting a wonderful party, and cleaning up afterward. I know all of the guests really enjoyed their time. I posted a few pictures below.

Here are a few of my friends from OOJH

In this picture I am holding up Logan the Lion, a gift from Jen. I know Newt will love this toy!

Here is a photo of my friends Lisa, Laura, Sara, and Kim. They were the masterminds behind the wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great shower!!!! What a beautiful day for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh looks like great fun! Wish I could have been there w/ you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! I can't wait for the one next weekend :)

    ReplyDelete