Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby Newt's Name Bracket


As promised, here is a little sneak peak into the names we are thinking about for Baby Newt. Complete this chart just like a NCAA basketball bracket to come up with your favorite overall name for Baby Newt. We would love to hear your winner! No promises that these are the real names we are thinking of though. :)

Only in September will Baby Newt's real name be revealed.

I can only figure out two ways to post the name bracket though. I will post it as a picture here, but if that is too small to read, I would be happy to e-mail it to you as an attachment as well. Just leave a comment with your e-mail and I will send you an attachment of the bracket. Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Since I don't know if it's a boy or a girl, I'll give you my picks for each. Now, I have a reasoning for why I picked each name each step of the way throughout the bracket...I'll have to share my detective skills when I see you next :) But here they are...Luke and Grace. Those are my two guesses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this idea! Too cute! Hope you are doing well & enjoying your summer! Let me know if you're up in this area & would like to get together for lunch or something. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! My picks are Max and Abigail! Love you! Tell Newt I said hi and sleep tight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My picks are as follows: For a mighty man, Tyler. For a gorgeous girl, Claire. There you go, those are your choices to choose from. If you fail to pick one, your kid will receive zero presents from uncle Jon....no pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm....again, last time I checked it isn't "Uncle Jon"- just Jon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. max and katherine are my picks, Kate!those are the greatest names ever: my actual name is Katherine (Katherina) and my childhood friend's name was Max (Maxim).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay my little petunia - you will see all of my test comments because as your grandmother I have been having trouble with my posting. Aunt Stephie has assisted me and I now think I've got it down.

    If you are a little boy swimming around in your mom's tummy doing back flips etc. I think your name will be: Max.

    If you are a little girl floating around in your mom's tummy just letting the days go by and enjoying life I think your name will be: Claire.

    I guess in September we'll all know who you really are. Can't wait to meet you!!!

    Love you much!!

    Grammie Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like Jon, I think Tyler is the winner!

    However, I think Kate is going to have a baby girl and Lauren is my pick! Geoff, get ready for another female in the house. Give me a call and I'll give you a few pointers!

    Go CUBS!!

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote for Luke & Grace; I think they go nicely with Hanson. F.Y.I. I am Jude's Grandma from Fort Myers, FL. Good luck with your little one...I know he/she will bring a lot of joy to a lot of people. I just got back from my 1st visit to Jude, Wm. & Katherine...it was absolutely wonderful!!! What a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete