Monday, September 10, 2012

What's Annie Up to These Days?

Eating watermelon all the way down to the rind and playing with her friend, Cora.

Balancing on every thing she can.  Good thing she is in gymnastics now!

Watching Winne the Pooh - do I see a birthday theme emerging?

Playing at the beach

Reading books either with us or Lauren or all by herself.

This time she talked Aunt Stephie into reading to her.  Her favorite book at the cabin was a Barney nursery rhymes book.

Wearing many hats and dressing up in Mommy and Daddy's shoes.

Putting diapers on her babies.

Taking her babies on many, many walks.

Annie's vocabulary has really increased recently and she seems much happier now that we can understand her better.  She is becoming quite the independent little girl, especially when it comes to playing in the play room.  She still watches Lauren like a hawk though and copies her every move.  She loves "helping" me with Caroline who she still calls Baby.  It will be great to have some more one on one time with her now that Lauren is in preschool.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big she is! And her and I really should have hung out this summer. I could have used someone to help me eat my weekly watermelon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NeeNee!!!! You sure are a busy lady!

    ReplyDelete