Friday, September 28, 2012

Lauren's 4th Birthday

Last Friday Lauren turned 4 and we had a small celebration as a family before her huge party Saturday.  She selected this colorful cupcake from a local bakery.

Grandpa couldn't be here to celebrate with us so he came a few weeks early and gave Lauren this bird feeder for our front window.  We are still waiting for the birds to find it.  I bet the cooler weather will speed up that process. 

Lauren asked for a waffle with jelly and a peanut butter candle for breakfast.

Lauren and Annie at a local art studio.  Geoff took the day off and we spent the day making art projects, going out to lunch, preparing for Lauren's party, and watching The Little Mermaid.

Using sparkle paint.

Patiently waiting to open her presents.

Looks like the Pinkalicious and Fancy Nancy books were a hit.

Although I wasn't excited about the rain on the morning of Lauren's party, she was thrilled to have a chance to try her new rain boots and umbrella.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Lauren! I love her birthday outfit :) Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren looks so happy using her new umbrella and boots in the rain!! But, I wouldn't have been exited if I were you either!

    ReplyDelete