Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lauren's First Day of Preschool

First Day of Preschool
Sept. 5, 2012
I want to be a cheerleader and then a doctor when I grow up.

Mommy and Lauren outside of Lauren's school.

Mrs. Peecher, one of Lauren's teachers helping her write her name on her backpack.   Lauren gravitated toward this barn toy right away.  Good thing the first unit of study is farms.

Cutting and playing play dough with a new friend named Carter.

Notice the dress-up shoes, baby on her lap and Pinkalicious book?  Three of Lauren's favorite things these days.


All in all, Lauren's first day of preschool went really well.  Geoff and I were both able to be with her, which probably helped all three of us with this new milestone.  When I asked Lauren what her favorite part was she replied, "all of it!"  Here's to a great first year of school!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! So happy the first day went well for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture is my favorite :) Those shoes make her outfit! Adorable :) It sounds like it was a great first day! Can't wait to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete