Last Sunday, we made a trip over to the Lake County Fair. Mammie and Papa were in town helping us get ready for Baby Hanson by putting together furniture, cleaning the house and taking the girls off my hands for a little bit. After such a busy work day on Saturday, we decided to have some fun on Sunday. What's a summer without at least one visit to the fair?
 |
| Annie LOVED all of the animals, especially the roosters. |
 |
| This cow was GIANT. If Geoff would have let her, I really think Annie wanted to pet him. |
 |
| The rides were Lauren's favorite. She remembered this one from last year and couldn't wait to ride again. |
 |
| Annie's first carnival ride. She wasn't too sure at first, but seemed to enjoy the ride a bit more toward the end. |
 |
| Prego Kate enjoying ALL of the fair food. I closed out my meal with this elephant ear, after already eating a corn dog, french fries, part of Papa's salad (yes, Papa did eat a salad at the fair), and a root beer float. No wonder I gained a few pounds this week! |
Just reading about the fair food makes me so hungry! We have a street fair here in September and I am counting down the days until I have access to elephant ears, fresh squeezed lemonade, etc :) And you look awesome, just absolutely awesome! I would never guess you are due in one week!!! (I think that's when it is.) I'm crossing my fingers I look that good in less than 3 months :)
ReplyDeleteKate- You look great! I am taking one guess that it is another girl we will see in a few short days what Baby Hanson will be!
ReplyDelete