Monday, August 13, 2012

Week 1 Observations

1.  They all start out so small.

 
2.  Lauren's calm nature has been a huge help.

3.  We were all so glad to have one more week of the Olympics to help keep everyone entertained.

4.  The "girls just want to have fun!"

5.  Our first family outing went really well, thanks to Mammie's help.  Lauren was at another bible camp all week and they hosted a concert and ice cream social Thursday evening.  It sure was amusing watching us all pile into the van.

6.  Tummy time is much easier when my big sisters read to me.

7.  Cuddle time after the bath is much more enjoyable than bath time.

8.  My big sisters really tire me out!

9.  A HUGE thank you to Daddy and Mammie for being such wonderful helpers to Mommy all week.  Three on three made our first week at home much easier than anticipated.

10.  Better say it while I still can, I LOVE having three little girls in the house.  (We'll see what I think when I look back at this blog post in 15 years.)

No comments:

Post a Comment