Even though it's been ridiculously hot around here the past few weeks, we have done our share of getting out and beating (maybe bearing with it, is a better way to put it) the heat.
Last Saturday we joined some friends for a Ralph's World concert at Ravinia. The girls LOVED singing and dancing together.

Lauren and Annie discovered they can both ride on our tire swing together. Oh and of course Lauren has a baby with her. Lately both girls have been carrying babies with them everywhere. We even take their toy strollers out on walks around our new neighborhood. I hope their love for babies continues...
Classic shot of Annie with two HUGE pieces of watermelon in her hands. I have never seen anyone eat so much watermelon so quickly. She doesn't even let me cut it for her these days. She just grabs the pieces off the plate and gobbles them up. Guess that's her way of staying cool and hydrated!


What a cute picture of them on the tire swing! Annie is eating watermelon like Laura does these days! :)
ReplyDeleteI was just going to comment how Annie and I need to hang out and eat watermelon together :) I'm going through about one a week, but I'd be willing to share ;) Love the pics. And Annie's hair is getting longer!
ReplyDeleteHarrison loves watermelon too. Although he loves every kind of fruit! The girls are getting so big!
ReplyDeleteBradlee prefers strawberries...he doesn't like the seeds in watermelon, even when we try to convince him it's seedless! :)
ReplyDelete