Wednesday, April 25, 2012
PInkalicious Perfection
Last weekend Lauren and I had the opportunity to see Pinkalicious the Musical AGAIN! Thanks, Mammie. This time we were able to see the show at the Grand Rapids Civic Theater with Mammie and our friends Sara, Kaitlynn, Addyson, and Alyse. The show was fabulous and I must say, much better than the show in Chicago last fall. Maybe just because it was a bit more child friendly, but I even found myself laughing out loud numerous times. I'm pretty sure the musical closes this weekend, but if you are in Grand Rapids and have a chance, I highly recommend this show. Watch out for the delicious pink cupcakes they sell at intermission though. Although they were very tasty, I've never seen Lauren on such a sugar high in my life.
Saturday morning before we left for the show, Papa and Mammie surprised Lauren with a Pinkalicious bike! Check out her face as she looks at the bike, shocked that it's for her.
Even Annie was excited to show everyone Lauren's new bike.
After a bit of bike riding, we took the girls to the neighbor's "park" (Lauren's name for it) next door. Annie sure loved the tire swing.
Mammie, Lauren, Mommy, Pinkalicious, and the new bike ready to leave for the show. Pinkalicious did come with us to dinner and the show, but the bike stayed in the garage. Annie stayed with Papa and kept him company while watching the Tigers.
The girls were so excited to see the show together.
Lauren and Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Annie's face is adorable on the tire swing!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm sure the girls (and you guys) are super excited for Stephanie and Jon's arrival :) Have fun this weekend!
ReplyDelete