Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Back Up and Running!

Thank goodness for a very helpful computer technician at my school, our computer is back up and running!

Here's a little Hanson update...


Grandma Hanson taught Lauren this song for Easter. The whole family was singing it for a few weeks!

Annie's vocabulary has been increasing like crazy! She loves the phrases, "Ut oh" and "thank you." She is trying to master saying Elmo too, but it sounds more like "Melmo."

We did find out yesterday that Annie is allergic to nuts, eggs, and dogs. I'm really glad we figured that out, but now we will have to be extra careful when preparing her meals. I guess if we stick to hot dogs and watermelon, her favorites, we are all set!

She also LOVES having books read to her. It doesn't matter if it's Lauren, Geoff, or me that is reading to her, if she can find a lap to sit on, she will bring a book over, turn around, take a few steps backward, back right up, sit on one of our laps and wait patiently until we read to her.

That's all for now, but hopefully I will be able to update more often now.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Lauren! Excellent singing :) I'm so glad they were able to pinpoint Annie's allergies. And a little girl who loves to read...she's after her mommy's heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post! I have been looking frequently waiting to see what you guys have been up to!

    ReplyDelete