Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Decorating the House


They are called stockings, right Mommy?

Lauren had a difficult time taking these off her feet so I could hang them on the mantel. I wonder what Santa is going to fill these stockings with on Christmas Eve?


Lauren was so proud after following our tradition and placing the star on top of the tree. What's going to happen next year when Annie is old enough too?


Geoff and the girls with our beautifully decorated tree. Lauren did such a great job hanging the ornaments on the tree. We only had one casualty, but no need to worry. Thanks to Bronners.com, I was able to order another name ornament and have it shipped our way.



Lately Annie has been making this silly face. She does it when she's excited or happy. I was finally able to catch her in the moment and get a photo. Silly little McMuffin!



Last Saturday Lauren was able to experience her first concert. Our babysitter is in the gospel choir at her university, so we got dressed up and went to listen to their Christmas songs and support her. Lauren and I had a wonderful time together. We did have to leave at intermission though, as sitting for about an hour and a half was all Lauren could handle. Great job, Jessa!

2 comments:

  1. McMuffin...you look so goofy! :) Lauren looks all grown up in the picture with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stockings :) She is such a goof ball! Love Annie's face it reminds me of Lauren's goofy face too! Miss you guys and think you need to come back to our house!!

    ReplyDelete