One week before Christmas, us ladies enjoyed a wonderful evening of decorating Christmas cookies together (notice Wilma even made this picture). Geoff was around too and he made us a fabulous panini dinner. We missed Jon, but he was busy working in California.
Aunt Stephanie and Annie. Annie did a great job of quality control.
Mommy and Lauren. I love the drip of frosting on her chin.
Quality control...
My favorite cookie decorated by Lauren. This was her first one and I am pretty sure the entire bottle of sprinkles made its way onto this cookie.
Our finished cookies.
This pic has nothing to do with decorating cookies, but I love both of the smiles! I randomly took this photo a few weeks ago on a Monday morning when both girls were just having so much fun playing together on the kitchen floor. I love PJ photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment