While in MIchigan last week, we had a chance to spend an afternoon in Mt. Pleasant, which is where I went to college. We were headed there to watch my cousin Molly, who is a senior in high school, play softball and decided to arrive a few hours early to walk around campus. Molly's softball game ended up being rained out after a few innings, but it was wonderful to check out the changes on campus and in town. We were also able to visit with some extended family at dinner. We can't wait to see them again very soon at Molly's graduation party in just a few weeks. Thanks Molly, for giving us a reason to visit with family and check out the changes at Central Michigan University.

Check out the twins!
I was so proud to dress Lauren in her little Chip t-shirt! She wanted to stand right by the "L" in Mt. Pleasant for her name.

Lauren loved running around Warner Mall with Aunt Stephanie.

When I used to study out here 10 years ago, I never would have thought I would be giving little Annie her bottle in the same spot.
No comments:
Post a Comment