Monday, June 20, 2011

Birthday and Father's Day


Celebrating my 31st Birthday!

What a wonderful day it was! In the morning the girls and I met my friend Susan and her son Jack at a park so Lauren could play and Susan and I could catch up. Then my parents and Steph came up and we enjoyed a lovely Potbelly lunch. Geoff met us a Real Urban BBQ for dinner and then it was time for cake and baths for the kids. The evening ended with a few rounds of cards. Lots of fun!



Papa and Lauren enjoyed a lovely lunch on the deck Friday afternoon. I'm not sure what Lauren was saying in this photo, but looks like my dad has another woman in his life ready to boss him around!



Happy Father's Day, Daddy!



Happy Father's Day, Dad!



The girls and I got Geoff a hammock and Lauren loves pushing him in it. Something tells me Geoff will probably love reading his paper out there all alone too.

In a few weeks we will be spending some time with Grandpa Hanson too and then I will post some photos of him and the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment