Saturday, March 12, 2011

Quote of the Week

"Look Mommy, I'm a church man!"

After Geoff gave Lauren her bath this morning, I went into her bedroom to help her get dressed. She kept saying something over and over to me, but I just couldn't understand it. Finally, I got it - "Look Mommy, I'm a church man!" I just started laughing and laughing. I replied with, "Oh, do you mean a priest?" Lauren said, "Yes!" I guess our trips back to church as a family are paying off, huh?



Annie really enjoyed her bath too! She is currently in a kicking phase so kicking her legs in the bath and splashing Daddy is lots of fun. In fact, the other night she giggled as she was kicking and splashing. Such a beautiful sound.

2 comments:

  1. What a silly girl...a church man! McMuffin sure is getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute :) And Annie is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete