Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lauren's Little Caterpillar

Last weekend we had a wonderful visit from my Aunt Sarah and Shelby, my cousin. I will post more about our visit later, but wanted to get this picture of Lauren and her little caterpillar up quickly so we can watch its progress.

On Friday morning we went to Make-A-Messterpiece, a place FULL of art!! One of the stations Lauren participated in was Little Sprouts, where she made a little caterpillar. As we keep watering this little guy, he should turn into a little, hairy caterpillar, like a Chia Pet. I'll keep you updated on his progress.



Proudly showing off the little guy!




Day 1 - Watering

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of her showing off her caterpillar! And her spring shirt is the perfect accompaniment to the caterpiller :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it dirt with grass seed in the toe or part of a nylon/panty hose?? Emma did one like that in preschool...SUPER cute!!! Neat to watch, too! Just watch out for the bottom of it, it's easy to get moldy!

    ReplyDelete