Saturday, March 21, 2009

Family walk


This afternoon Geoff, Lauren, Scarlett and I went on our first family walk of the spring. What a beautiful day it was.


Lauren rode in her big girl stroller, the Quinny.

Lauren had her 6 month check-up yesterday. Dr. Siegel was very pleased with her progress. She is up to 15 lbs and 25 inches long, which means she is in the 50 percentile for height and weight. Her head circumference is still near the 90th percentile.

After feeding Lauren yesterday afternoon, I put her on the couch for one second to get something. I turned around to find her in this position. She was so proud of herself, I just couldn't resist a photo. This was after Lauren rolled from her back to her stomach for the first time. She has started sitting up on her own as well. She doesn't last for long, but will get there soon. What a big day it was for Lauren yesterday!



Lauren celebrated her first St. Patrick's Day by spending some time with Aunt Stephie and Uncle Jon before the adults went out to celebrate. Aunt Stephie and I took Lauren to the park for some time on the swings. I forgot the camera then, but took a shot of Aunt Stephie and Lauren wearing their green outfits before we left.

3 comments:

  1. My little bug looks just like a model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing! She's definitely getting the poses down :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a petite little doll! Soooooooo cute!

    Jude's Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete