Saturday, March 14, 2009

Such a Happy Baby Girl!

We are so fortunate to have such a happy baby girl!



Every day on our drive to daycare I sing two songs to Lauren. One song goes through all the colors of the rainbow, but I am not sure the title. We learned it in music class at Sprouts. The other song is The Wheels on the Bus. For the first few weeks I would sing and then turn on the radio for the remainder of the trip. Then about two weeks ago, after I stopped singing, Lauren would babble away the remainder of the drive, so I would leave the radio off and just listen to her. Listening to her little voice is such a wonderful way to begin each day. Lauren's babbles turned into little squeals this past week. I can't help but smile every time I hear her squeal. This evening I had to leave the main part of church, as she was squealing so much. I don't think most people minded and I couldn't help but smile, but I didn't want to upset anyone. Lauren was in such a good mood when we got home so I took her downstairs and let her play in the jump-a-roo from cousin Shelby. Lauren was having the time of her life! She then splashed away in the bath for about 10 minutes, ate and then fell right asleep. Such a happy little girl!




Lauren has also started posing for the camera. Does that mean I take too many photos? :)

2 comments:

  1. She is just chatting away! You better watch out for the boys...she has beautiful blue eyes that are going to suck them in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a talker. Just listening to her last night when we were over was so entertaining!

    ReplyDelete