Sunday, October 5, 2008

Week with Grammie Sue

What a wonderful week we just had! Grammie Sue was here visiting, playing with Lauren, and helping so much around the house. We are not sure what we would have done without her. Here are some photos of the week.

Lauren's first story time.

Wow! Look how much older she looks.

Like father, like daughter. The crazy thing was, they were both just doing that at the same time.

Photo time with Mommy

Grammie Sue came to the rescue after Lauren's first diaper blow-out.

Story time with Mommy and Daddy

Playing with Grammie Sue in the basement

I guess I'll have to wait until next year for those silly Cubs!

5 comments:

  1. Grammie Sue had a wonderful time helping with Lauren Grace. She is a sweetie pie. She is just the best baby ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a silly little girl....can't wait to see you guys next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geoff looks deeply intense with that Goodnight Moon book...did you know there's a video of it? Susan Sarandon narrates that story, it's really good...Anyways, looks like you're all settling into your new life pretty well! Hope we'll be able to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you guys had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate, Geoff, and Baby Lauren
    All three of you look great! I hope all is well and hopefully I will be able to visit with some of the college girls. Can't wait to see more pictures.
    Steph Benson

    ReplyDelete