Wednesday, October 29, 2008

She's Such a Girl!

Part of being a girl is enjoying wearing new clothes. Lauren is sure experiencing this! She received so many new outfits during our Michigan visit. Thanks to everyone!

Preparing to wash all of Lauren's new clothes.



Lauren wearing her new outfit from Susan, Gus, and Jen for Aunt Stephie's birthday dinner.


What a beautiful pink dress and tights with brown "shoes" from Aunt Sarah. This is one of my favorite outfits!


Such a cute little blue jacket with colorful buttons. Perfect for fall.

2 comments:

  1. That's seroiusly more laundry than I think I do for myself! You'll have to change out her outfits more than once a day...a girl's dream :) She's going to look so cute in everything! See you guys tomorrow! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a winter coat in that pile! Glad I could help with filling the washer! :)

    Soon you'll have as many bins of clothes as I do!!!

    ReplyDelete