Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Baby Newt Says Hello
Baby Newt decided to say hello this past weekend. Geoff and I were traveling back to Michigan for a bridal shower for my friend Laura TenEyck. As we were driving through Indiana, I felt this little tapping on my stomach. It occured a few more times and then stopped. I have never felt anything like that before, so I am guessing it was Baby Newt tapping away. We all know how active this little baby is! Then on Sunday I felt a little push against my stomach for a few seconds and then it stopped. It's amazing to think that he/she is not much bigger than an adult hand, yet as he/she moves I can feel the movements!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think Newt got his/her energy from all the potatoes!
ReplyDeleteThat's so fun!! How cool :) And good luck at Science Olympiad! I forgot to wish you luck over the weekend. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteAre you going to find out what you're having?
ReplyDeleteHow's my little Newt doing?
ReplyDelete