Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election 2012

Here's how our life has changed during the past 4 years...

Lauren 4 years ago after voting with Mommy.  She was about 6 weeks old in this photo.

All 3 girls voting with Mommy.
Lauren (4), Annie (almost 2), Caroline (3 months)
It was a chilly morning, but we enjoyed our walk over to the local elementary school to vote.

A daddy daughter date at Congressman Dold's victory rally.
Geoff even had a map and a red and blue crayon so Lauren could color in the states as the Presidential results came in.  Oh and Lauren picked out her entire outfit without any help from either one of us.


Not sure what the results will be as I post this entry.  Ironically though, I feel as tired watching these results come in as I did 4 years ago and will probably fall asleep before the final results just like 4 years ago.  I guess little babies just do that to you.  One thing I do know though is I wouldn't change a thing about the way my life has changed.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment