Thursday, June 28, 2012

Top 5 Reasons I Love Our New Home


Our New Playroom


1.  Hosting playdates is so enjoyable with all the space for the kids to play inside and the great swing set in the backyard, not to mention all the room I have in the kitchen to prepare lunches.

2.  I can wake up before the rest of the family and actually get things done without walking on creaking hardwood floors, waking everyone else up.

3.  The sounds of laughter and little footsteps running all around the house while I make dinner is so much better than being worried that one of the girls is going to run into something and get hurt.

4.  I have my OWN sink in our master bathroom.

5.  We all just seem so much more relaxed and comfortable.  (Not to mention, Geoff's grumblings about us living in a doll house have stopped!) 

2 comments:

  1. While I will miss Geoff's humerous comments about the doll house, this seems like the perfect fit :) And I am so jealous of the extra bathroom sink, playroom, etc! I can't to come see the new place in person someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does #2 mean Geoff will start sleeping in again? :) Looks like the girls need some more toys to help fill the playroom!!!! Mammie....Papa.... ;)

    ReplyDelete