Lauren started swimming lessons about a month ago. As you can tell she LOVES them.
Getting ready with her goggles. She is doing much better holding her breath when going under water and loves all they games they play during class.
Annie is currently very interested in talking on the phone. Since her first birthday she has enjoyed pretend talking on her toy phones, but recently really started taking and talking on the real phone. Annie's current words are ut oh, duck, Mama, Dada, Lala, and down. She loves making animal noises and is pretty good at pointing out her head, eyes, ears, and nose. Communication at eating times is much easier now too because Annie is able to do the baby signs for eat, all done, please, and more.
Lauren still loves reading books and Annie is becoming more and more interested too. I love that both girls enjoy reading to each other! We have started touring all the libraries in our area on some of my days off.
We finally had some snow last week so I got the girls dressed and Geoff took them outside for a bit. Watching Annie walk around in her snow pants and boots was very entertaining.
Annie did not like the sled at all in the beginning.
Hey, I guess this sled isn't so bad after all.
Lauren and Geoff were so proud of Frosty. He stuck around for about 5 days before melting away.
Annie started using her own spoon this week. She sure enjoys it and this helps meal time last longer, but it's also a bit more messy. :) It's crazy how many things Annie picks up on now. She gets upset if I brush Lauren's hair, but not hers and even goes to get her coat and boots when she realizes we are leaving to go some place.
Even though they don't know it yet, Lauren and Annie are excited to announce there will be another little munchkin joining the Hanson family in early August! Geoff and I are very excited too and have been busy trying to find a new house and a new set of mini van wheels!
I can't wait for Munchkin to get here!!!! Love the picture of Lauren in her goggles and the one of Annie crying in the sled!
ReplyDelete