Monday, February 13, 2012

Great news - the camera's finally fixed!


A few weekends ago I had the pleasure of going on a short spa weekend with some friends. We had a fabulous time and it looks like Geoff and the girls did too. Geoff took them to a local nature center where Lauren was brave enough to pet this Egyptian bat. I just LOVE her face in this photo.



Last Friday Lauren had her first visit to the dentist. We prepared by watching a few videos on YouTube first. She did a great job listening and following directions. Everything was great except the "paint" they put on her teeth at the very end. They do this now instead of fluoride for little kids. Apparently it did not taste good at all. After a few minutes we were able to get the paint on her teeth though and away we went. Oh and notice her pink sparkle boots? Lauren was given these as a gift from Aunt Sarah and Cousin Shelby for Christmas. She wears them everywhere and gets so many compliments. What a perfect gift!



Mammie and Papa visited this past weekend. Mammie brought a little kit for Lauren to make candy suckers for her Valentine's party at Mariah's tomorrow. What a great idea and lots of fun!



Mammie and Annie worked hard on this art project together. Aunt Sarah and Cousin Shelby sent a very thoughtful Valentine's Day package for the girls with lots of stickers, art projects, books, socks, beads, and shirts. We have been working very hard on the art projects and even Annie had a chance along with Mammie's help.



Annie's finished photo frame




Lauren's finished photo frame.

Hopefully now that our camera is back the updates will be a bit for frequent. Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures! I love the art projects and I'm sure mom had a great time helping them. I can't believe Lauren touched a bat!!!!!

    ReplyDelete