The girls and I took our camera in to get fixed last week, but it's going to take some time, so until then I will have to post some older photos.
I took this one about a month ago on a random morning. I purchased the hats for the girls before Annie was even born and now they finally fit both of them. Photos of both girls at once are a bit easier now that Annie can almost sit up on her own. Oh and she is really getting good at holding her bottle all by herself now. The funny thing is, she often uses both hands and both feet to hold it.
We had an exciting and adventure filled week which included trips to the library, pool, farmer's markets and horse race track. Lauren figured out how to pedal her tricycles all by herself, so we enjoyed the beautiful weather and just spent time in our backyard and playing in the driveway too. On Saturday we traveled to South Haven and had a fantastic afternoon and evening with our friends on the beach. We rounded out our weekend by going to a family birthday party Sunday evening where Lauren had so much fun playing with all the older kids and Annie loved being passed around.
I had no idea what the date was this morning, which probably is a really good thing and means we are truly enjoying our summer. However, when I checked and saw it was already July 18th, I was shocked. Feels like we were just watching fireworks on the beach. Here's to another great week!
Such cute hats :)
ReplyDelete