Lauren has been asking to get her hair cut for a few weeks now, so when we spent some time back in Michigan last week, we took care of that wish. Lauren just LOVES her new haircut and we can't believe how much it makes her look like a little girl. Miss Laura, Lauren's hairstylist, does a wonderful job of being patient and calm with Lauren. Lauren loves playing with Mr. Ducky (a little quacking puppet) while getting her hair cut too. I couldn't believe how still Lauren sat the entire time. On the way home I overheard Lauren talking in the back seat and she said, "I love it, I just love it!" So cute! Oh and she insisted upon sitting on this little bench in the entry way of the salon to get her picture taken before we left.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Check out my new haircut!
Lauren has been asking to get her hair cut for a few weeks now, so when we spent some time back in Michigan last week, we took care of that wish. Lauren just LOVES her new haircut and we can't believe how much it makes her look like a little girl. Miss Laura, Lauren's hairstylist, does a wonderful job of being patient and calm with Lauren. Lauren loves playing with Mr. Ducky (a little quacking puppet) while getting her hair cut too. I couldn't believe how still Lauren sat the entire time. On the way home I overheard Lauren talking in the back seat and she said, "I love it, I just love it!" So cute! Oh and she insisted upon sitting on this little bench in the entry way of the salon to get her picture taken before we left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love her hair and the Dora jacket!!
ReplyDeleteI love the new hair cut. Lauren you are such a little cutie pie!!
ReplyDeleteLove
Mammie