Thursday, July 8, 2010

Visit to Mammie and Papa's House Take 2


Fun with Papa at the Blues concert in downtown Rockford. Lauren loves to take Papa's hat off and play with it. It's amazing that the hat actually ended up on her head this time.



An ice cream treat after the concert. This was actually my ice cream cone, but after I gave Lauren one taste she decided it was her cone. Until now she hasn't really liked ice cream too much. I guess she just needed the right flavor - Playdough.



Helping Papa water the flowers in the backyard. Sometimes this is the only hat Lauren will wear outside. I have to say though the hat makes the outfit with this cute sun dress Lauren got from Mammie.



Fun on the porch with Mammie.



Lauren loved playing at the park with Mammie and Papa. So much so that it was difficult to get her to sit still for this photo.



Sliding down with Papa. Lauren would go down any and every slide if she could!

2 comments:

  1. She has the right idea with the hat! Go Tigers!! :) And she looks so much like you and Steph when you two were little. I am just picturing all of the toddler pics I've seen of you two in your parents' house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how grown up she looks!!!!

    ReplyDelete