Oh and these photos don't even include our trip to The Container Store and library.
Lauren started the day playing with her new favorite friend, Dora. Our neighbor gave it to Lauren yesterday and they became instant best friends.
Helping Mommy load the dishwasher?
Taking her bags on a shopping trip.
Cheerios on the floor even though Lauren already had breakfast.
Lauren decided the window was "messy" and decided to help clean it.
Lunch time - peas, almost an entire box of Mac 'n Cheese, and apples.
Yoda or ET? Gearing up for finger painting outside.
Is it really ok to do this with my fingers?
Check it out - I'm messy and Mommy doesn't even care.
I used a chip clip on the back of her shirt to keep it tight. Lauren was so excited to be wearing Mommy's shirt.
"Playing" the Candy Land matching shapes game. Lauren doesn't really understand the concept of taking turns when playing a game yet, so she treats this more like a puzzle and matches the shapes to the game pieces. Some day I know she will LOVE playing games as much as I do.
Lauren has discovered our little landing at the base of the steps and loves to spend time there. Now that she is much better at going up and down the stairs by herself, I don't mind if she plays there. In this photo she is watching a Baby Einstein video about farm animals as I am preparing dinner.
Bath time with Daddy and of course Lauren is coloring. She would color all day long if she could.
Listening to Daddy read The Big Red Barn. Still one of Lauren's favorites.
Getting ready to give Daddy a god night kiss.
I want that life!!!
ReplyDelete