Monday, May 3, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper Take 2



Last Friday afternoon I was busy cleaning the house getting ready for Grammie Sue to visit for the weekend. Lauren has been a wonderful help dusting the past few weeks, but this time decided to help clean the floors too. I read in one of my parenting magazines a few months ago a suggestion from another mom about how to make the Swiffer smaller for children to use. Well when I saw how interested Lauren was in using the Swiffer I thought now is the time to try this suggestion. I unscrewed the top segments of the stick and just left one section. Now the Swiffer was "Lauren sized." She did a great job of entertaining herself and helping me tidy up the house.

Oh, Geoff wants me to mention that even though Lauren is using a Swiffer, it has a Pledge dusting cloth on the bottom and she is holding Pledge dusting cloths in her left hand. We need to give credit to the company (SC Johnson) that funds our livelihood!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Geoff's comment :) And I could use Lauren's cleaning expertise this week if you want to send her over!

    ReplyDelete