Last weekend Lauren, Aunt Stephie and I went back to visit my parents. Grandpa took Lauren to McDonald's for pancakes Sunday morning. Lauren kept saying, E-I-E-I-O whenever my dad would ask if she wanted to go to McDonald's. I guess she kept saying it at daycare today too. Looks like Old McDonald is her new favorite song and McDonald's is her new favorite place to go with Grandpa!
Around lunch time on Sunday, Lauren and I went with my parents to the Meijer Gardens in Grand Rapids. Lauren loved walking all around on her own and watching the butterflies. (I can't believe how big she looks in this photo)
Reaching out with Grandpa, trying to touch the butterflies.
I put some butterfly wings on Lauren and she sat right down to read some books.
More butterfly wings!
Thanks Grammie Sue and Grandpa for a fantastic visit! A big thanks to Aunt Stephie for entertaining Lauren during the car ride!
No problem! I enjoyed our car ride! :)
ReplyDelete