Grandpa and Grammie Spindler hosted a birthday party for Lauren a few weeks ago. Grammie Sue got Lauren her very own "smash" cake. As you can see, Lauren did a wonderful job of smashing it!
Last Saturday morning, bright and early, Lauren and I went to the Botanic Gardens. One year ago I went there with our friends Jillian and London, not even realizing I was going to go into labor for Lauren that afternoon. Lauren and I enjoyed our calm and beautiful walk. She discovered a pine cone for the first time and made some funny faces while trying to squish it.
Lauren's very own cupcake cake, made out of cupcakes. Cupcakes were the theme of the party.
Lauren was very excited to have her own cupcake!
Party hat time!
Modeling her 1st Birthday party bib. I found it on this website: http://www.bloomingbabiesboutique.com/category_34/Font-Choices.html
If you are interested, check it out. The owner was fantastic to work with.
Lauren loved opening her gifts. So much so that Geoff and I left the room for a second Monday night, only to come back to one gift completely opened and Lauren crawling away with her new gift in hand.
One little cupcake!
Another messy face! This time Lauren took the frosting and coated her arms with it too!
So the first birthday girl, had 4 first birthday parties! What a lucky little lady. Mariah hosted one at daycare when Lauren went on Tuesday. The children played pin the party hat on Lauren (on a poster of course) and made little cards for her. Mariah had her entire house decorated and took lots of pictures for us to keep. She is so wonderful!
Lauren sure is blessed to have so many loving people in her life. Thanks everyone and Happy 1st Birthday, Lauren Grace!
Happy Birthday Lauren! You look so cute with cake on your face!! We are so happy you had so many fun parties! You are already a party animal and we can't wait to share so many of these birthdays with you in the future. Love you!
ReplyDelete