Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Fun




Lauren and I went grocery shopping last Saturday afternoon while Geoff worked in the yard. While on the way into the store we found this cute, little, red chair for less than $2. I quickly snatched it up and we proceeded to walk around the store and get all of our groceries with this little chair in the front of our cart. Toward the end of the trip, it was difficult to find a place for the milk and garlic bread, but I figured it out and now Lauren has her own deck chair.

I just love the photo of Lauren and Geoff. It really shows how little she is, even though she has graduated to a sippy cup now for most meals.


Last Friday we joined our friends Laura, Katie, and Dhruba at Arlington Race Track for the afternoon horse races. Even though the weather was very chilly, we had a blast and I think we came home $3 ahead of when we left. Way to go, Geoff!


Last Thursday, while Geoff and I went to Wrigley Field to see Elton John and Billy Joel (amazing concert), Lauren stayed with Aunt Stephie and Uncle Jon. I just love this photo of Lauren. She looks so cute with her new pigtail hairdo, yet you can tell Aunt Stephie was taking many, many photos. It's as if Lauren is saying, "Do you really need to take 6 photos of me sitting in this stroller?" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment