Sunday, June 14, 2009

As promised...


a photo of Lauren's first two teeth. She finally smiled while showing her teeth this afternoon and I was able to quickly snap this picture.



I can't believe how much Lauren looks like Geoff in this photo!

Saturday evening Mariah, Lauren's daycare provider, hosted a picnic for all of the children and their families. It was wonderful to meet all of the parents, as I normally only run into a few of them when picking up and dropping off Lauren. Lauren had a great time riding in the car and was happy to pose for a photo with Mariah. Last night as we were putting Lauren to bed we realized that without her we wouldn't have been invited to the picnic. It sure is amazing how many different paths your life can take in such a short amount of time. We couldn't be happier with the path we are on right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment