Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cousin Shelby's Shower


Aunt Sarah, Aunt Stephie, Shelby (the bride), Kate, Lauren and Grammie Sue.

Last Saturday Lauren, Aunt Stephie, Grammie and I went to Shelby's wedding shower. It was a beautiful day and we really enjoyed our time spent with family.


Lauren was so busy with all of the extra special attention that she tired right out and fell asleep in Brenda's arms and then slept on the stairs in Jennifer's arms. She was such a trooper the entire weekend meeting many new people and traveling all over.


Lauren has really become fascinated with books. Grandpa was trying to read her a book about baby animals that he got from a local children's store, but Lauren kept grabbing for it and trying to turn the pages herself. Can you tell her mom is a reading teacher?

1 comment:

  1. I love her dress!! And the little bow in her hair :) I can't wait to see her in a little while! I've been waiting for an update. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete